To ensure our accountability to the people we serves the organization has different layers of governance structure. General Assemble (45 members 20 Female) is the highest governing body of the organization and Board of Directors ( total 9 members 5Female) appointed by the General Assembly responsible for the strategic direction of the organization. Executive Directress appointed for the day to day operation of the office. A senior management team lead by Executive Directress established and engaged in collective decisions on key operations of the organization.
Our primary focus is to empower women and girls and improve the social and cultural norms for proactive participation of women in social, economic and political issues that affect their life. We aim to bring gender equality changes at individual, family, community and institutions level for gender equitable transformation.
To sustain our financial resources we have established long term and strategic partnership with International Non-Government Organization (INGO) and Bilateral Funding agencies etc.
- People Centered Community Development
- Accountability & Transparency
- Staff Commitment to Exert Utmost Effort
- Equity & Fair Treatment of Women
- Innovative for Better Future
- Integrity to All Humanity
Inclusion & Participation Without Discrimination
What makes us special?
- We believe that male are change agent for gender equality .
- In all what we do we put women and girls at the center of our work.
- We believe that gender equality and accountability should first start from internal and we strongly work on institutional transformation to gender equality and accountability.