Region: Amhara and Afar
- Zone: North Wollo,South Wollo, North Showa Woreda
- Name/no. of Kebele:
Basic project information
- Project Title- Ethiopian Social accountability project (ESAP III)
- Project Location- Region: Amhara and Afar Zone: North Wollo,South Wollo, North Showa Woreda Name/no. of Kebele:
- Total duration of the project: September1, 2019 – August31, 2020
- Target/beneficiaries- The whole community in the intervention kebeles and weredas.
- Project goal: The overall objective of the project is to contribute to the national endeavor of poverty eradication through ensuring equitable, effective, efficient, responsive and accountable basic service delivery in Ethiopia.
- Facilitates positive and proactive engagement of citizens in basic service delivery and fulfillment of their basic needs, and ensure citizens responsive government planning and implementation of basic services delivery in vulnerable, marginalized and poor communities;
- Ensures the development of participatory citizens monitoring system and responsive service delivery models / best practices that could be scaled up and replicated in other areas in promoting cost effective and efficient planning and implementation of quality basic service delivery by the government and other stakeholders at grass root level;
- Broaden and strengthen the constituency base of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in their engagement to empower citizens to demand basic services, and enhances genuine partnership of CSOs and government in addressing the basic needs of citizens;
- Improves capacity of local government and grass root service providers to undertake participatory and citizen’s responsive service delivery in fulfilling their basic needs
- Admin ______ Program______ Total_______
- Funding partner: Management Agency
- Implementingpartners: AWA, EOC-CFAO, EOC-DICAC, Kelem Ethiopia, YMCCD